Pastor Leke Adeboye is a man of GOD... ~ Dr Stephen Akintayo

 

Pastor Leke Adeboye

Dr. Stephen Akintayo




Pastor Leke Adeboye is a man of GOD that is still A man after all. 


I got that call that everyone will get about you and I.


Mummy is dead! 


I had pastored a church campus fellowship prior to the news. I had prayed for members who were sick and even their parent. 


As I meditate on my loss, I suddenly realized the excos I led didn’t call for prayer for my dying mother. That hurt! I have served this people with everything and the most important human in my life was dying and they didn’t care that much. The next day, I still had to preach to them. 


A man of GOD is a Man afterall! Many of us expect pastors to be perfect! Before they became pastor, who were they? HUMAN!!! 


The biggest danger of the Pentecostal Movement is not the devil, he has always been there! The biggest danger is expectation of perfection without perfect LOVE. 

Click Ad: LINKS OF FLYERS, PICTURES AND VIDEO TO OUR ESTATE LAND AVAILABLE FOR SALE

We lack ability to forbear one another. 

“And now abideth faith, hope, charity, these three; but the greatest of these is charity.”

‭‭1 Corinthians‬ ‭13:13‬ ‭KJV‬‬.


The question. Did this scripture say only members should love or that we all should love each other? Pastor and members alike. 


A lot of us have quickly forgotten that Daddy GO lost his son and yet continue to pray for all of us and preach to the nation as if nothing happened. 


I remember having a meeting with the Former President Olusegun Obasanjo few months ago and he said to me and Pastor Dotun; “I went to convince Daddy GO to celebrate his 80th but he declined. He gave me several scriptural reason why not but I believe the biggest reason was the death of his son”.


This Generals are humans  oooo. Flesh and blood flow in their vein. I can’t guaranteed I will not take a year leave if I was pastor Leke after the death of my brother. 


Here is my father raising dead people back to life and he couldn’t raise up my dear brother that was my best friend. I have to continue to pastor seeing Pastor Dare's widow and children. Ladies and gentlemen, it’s an heavy weight. 


You may be wondering, are you a member of RCCG? NO!!! But I am a Prophet's son, what we now call pastor's seed. My biological father is a C&S Prophet who couldn’t financially raise 5 children because he decided to serve GOD. He would pray for people, they would vow to give him something when GOD answered them, at the end nothing came even when prayers were answered. 


We all love GOD in my family but we all run away from pastoring. Despite dodging, I was ordain but had to handover every pastoral duty because it was hard. I pastor a chapel for FREE. 

Click Ad: THIS OFFICE STRUCTURE FACING ADMIRALTY WAY LEKKI PHASE1, LEKKI LAGOS CAN BE YOURS TODAY

The church did bursary program, I didn’t have money to send my first son to school. My wife wanted to apply for the bursary and I said, for the sake of other members, we would not apply. My son missed his first term in school because of this. Thank God for an understanding wife. What pastors go through is tough. Tough!!! 


I ran away from pastoring and face business so that my family will not grow hungry. Yet people don’t care!


Now to the comment Pastor Leke said; “And when he putteth forth his own sheep, he goeth before them, and the sheep follow him: for they know his voice.”

‭‭John‬ ‭10:4‬ ‭KJV‬‬. 


In the Pentecostal circle, there is a belief that we are sheep and not goats according to above Scripture. As sheep we follow voice of the Holy Ghost and in a church institution, there is a replication of same. 


The leader is the shepherd that everyone follows. Daddy GO is the leader, his voice is the most important, when you don’t follow Daddy GO's voice and you call yourself A Redeemed pastor, you haven’t acted as a sheep. 


Should he have allowed the normal internal process correct the pastors who preached after Daddy GO was done preaching? Yes! Should the correction come from the Redeemed PR team? Yes! Because they would know how to frame the words well.


But remember social media has disrupted everything. Remember he doubles as Senior Special Assistant to Daddy GO and has capacity to speak on behalf of the church. The good news Here is that Pastor Leke has apologized! That’s what’s important . 


WARNING!!!

 

This Christianity many claim to be practicing that is devoid of fruit of the Spirit is dangerous. Christianity without forgiveness is empty religion. 


“But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith,”

‭‭Galatians‬ ‭5:22‬ ‭KJV‬‬. 


We cannot continue this culture of being happy to bring people down because they are called pastors. Always ready to rubbish all the decades of righteous work because of one deleted post that was followed with apology. This is a new satanic move. We can’t cancel all the good deeds because of one mistake. Afterall Pastor Leke is human working towards perfecting just like you and I.

Click Ad: CONSULT FOR YOUR DOMESTIC AND INDUSTRIAL BOREHOLE WATER DRILLING SOLUTION TODAY

If GOD opens my weakness or your weakness, many of us deserve to be stoned to death but Christianity's true pillar is called MERCY. 


That’s what makes Christianity different from other religions. 


I can only pray for Daddy GO and his family for wisdom and for strength to continue to serve humanity and the body of Christ. Ability to endure the negative talks even when the intentions are noble. May GOD bless you all with wisdom. 


To all genuine Redeemed members out there, don’t let those who don’t have 10% of the dignity and temperament of Pastor Leke cause you to pick an offense. All Redeemed pastors know they are loved by Daddy GO and his family and will continue to be loved by them and they have suffered so much for this institution of which we are all witness.


God bless the Body of Christ.


Dr Stephen Akintayo.

Click Ad: THIS SMART HOME CAN BE YOURS TODAY





Credit: Dr. Stephen Akintayo


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mega Bungalow for Sale in Lagos, Nigeria

PROPERTY FOR SALE AT CO-OPERATIVE VILLA BADORE, AJAH LEKKI LAGOS.

I Advised Late Singer Osinachi Nwachukwu To Leave Her Monster Husband —Producer